Prevent crafted cyberattacks
Have a question?
We are hiring
Owlyshield – User and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) AI to detect crafted cyberattacks
Static analysis as performed by AV is only able to detect known threats, explaining why hackers are adapting so quickly and ransom attacks surging.
We provide an embarked behavioural analysis AI that is able to detect and kill ransomwares in their very early execution.
Advanced Intrusions UEBA
Some applications and systems are critical to your business. They need to be particularly monitored, in particular against cyberattacks carried out with legitimate user access.
We provide a UBEA AI that learns how users and applications normally behave in order to detect and analyse novelty.
Owlyshield is the best AI model on the market for detecting ransomwares
Every significant novelty running on a production architecture should be known. We use autosupervised learning to detect them.
Owlyshield is natively integrated with:
Owlyshield helps you redteam focus on events that matter
We use Deep Learning to help redteams identify worthy of interest events (find the needle in the haystack). By using deep learning models directly trained on out customer data, we are able to detect very thin intrusion traces and minimize false-positives, before events are uploaded to your SIEM.
You don’t have time and resources for cybersecurity?
We provide Owlyshield as a service, that is we are in charge of monitoring the system, alerting you in case of an event of interest and helping you to understand what happened (MSSP).
We are ethical hackers
We are very commited to sharing our knowledge about vulnerabilities and exploits of the real world:
- By alerting companies before they are impacted (as an example, we discovered that more than 600 french companies were concerned by a VPN major vulnerability),
- We discovered important CVE,
- We contribute to the Mitre Att&ck framework by proposing new techniques.
Most of cyberattacks in blackbox (without prior knowledge about the targets) start by searching for publicly available data. Among them:
- Documents indexed by search engines,
- Active scaning in order to discover interesting internal URI and servers,
- Discovering the company organigram to prepare for a phising,
- Numerous closed sources, in particular on the darknet.
AI and Cybersecurity – the best of two worlds
At SitInCloud we use deep learning for cybersecurity.
To protect your data against known and unknown malwares, we created Owlyshield.
And because we believe that security requires transparency, we have made it open source.
We are Cybersecurity and Datascientists engineers.
Open source is the way to go to solve both trust and efficacy.
News and Publications
- June 15, 2022An easy-to-read article about computer viruses! Here you will learn what they are, how they infect programs and how ...
- June 11, 2022Our red team discovered and successfully tested the following technique on enterprise business systems. Inflicted damages are critical and ...
“Security is always seen as too much until the day it’s not enough.”
William H. Webster, former FBI Director
Hackers are adapting quickly. Phishing is no more. Welcome to attacks conducted with legitimate access!
PHONE: (+33)5 64 27 05 82
SitinCloud SAS, Avenue Jean Monnet, 64130 CHERAUTE, France